Blackhole - Application

Blackhole
    Shadow

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2011-07-24

Blackhole - Application

Post by Blackhole on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Have you played Dragon Nest in foreign servers before?
    Yes I currently have 2 characters (force user lvl 25, and paly lvl 18) on the CN dragon nest server. Both toons are in the , one of the first English guilds in CN DN.

What will you plan to concentrate more on? (PvE/PvP/Both)
    Both PvE and PvP. I tend it fits my play style best when I use all my FTG on abyss runs, and PvP after I no longer have any FTG. I use all my FTG every day so I tend to play the game "that" much ;)

Approximately, how many days do you plan to play a week? How many hours per day?
    Probably will end of playing the game every day depending on what comes up, but for the most part I should be on more than 4+ hours daily if not wayy longer. Been waiting for NA to get this game for a longggggggg time.

Why do you want to join Illuminati?
    I'm looking to join a promising guild early in this game so we can be well known by everyone on the server, and notorious for being GOOOD at the game. I'm a pretty hardcore PvE'r and I have a lot of experience with raiding and whatnot (hate to say it but, endgame wow raider for the most part of 6 years). But I am by no means uptight about whether we kill a certain boss or whatever, because either way I'm here to have fun!

Anything about yourself that you'd like us to know? (Optional)
    I'm a huuuuuuge anime fan, If you can name it I've probably seen it twice. If you get me started on anime I probably won't shutup either >.< Also, in my spare time I like to build Gunpla (Gundam plastic models), play bass, and play other games *cough* Starcraft *cough*
    dusky
    Shadow

Number of posts : 1269
    Registration date : 2010-12-02

Re: Blackhole - Application

Post by dusky on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Sounds awesome. I smiled at "4+ hours daily if not wayy longer." xD I'd be happy to have you here. Oh, and of course, Gundams rawk.
    Draconian
    Twilight

Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2009-08-22

Post by Draconian on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:57 pm

sounds good. i like you already.
    Naps
    Radiant

Number of posts : 3859
    Registration date : 2008-10-12

Post by Naps on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:26 pm

oh my, a gunpla fan. i like (Y)
    Hakari
    Eclipse

Number of posts : 5125
    Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by Hakari on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:41 pm

Thank you for applying! Your application shows that you are a perfect candidate that we would love to accept. Hurray for more anime fans! Feel free to discuss animes with us on these forums as well :)

From now until the beginning of the start of OBT, make sure to be up to date in checking the following forums!:

Dragon Nest General Discussion

Dragon Nest List of IGN's

--of course, we won't stop you from creating introductory threads and chatting with us either.

Application Accepted.
    Thread closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:14 am