Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Dragon Nest : Tranni's Application.

Tranni
    Tranni
    Shadow

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2011-08-01

Dragon Nest : Tranni's Application. Empty Dragon Nest : Tranni's Application.

Post by Tranni Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:14 am

Hello, this is Tranni from Gerrant(east) server and heres my application to Illuminate guild.

What is your in-game name?
    Tranni.

What class are you? What level?
    I'm an Archer, Bowmaster as 2nd job advancement. I'm currently lvl 18 and growing albino
    Have you played Dragon Nest in foreign servers before?
    I played DN CN for a while, Not that it helped me THAT much since the english patch wasn't functioning on my computer =/

What will do you concentrate more on? (PvE/PvP/Both)
    PvE mostly, since I heard Bowmasters are quite poor in PvP, but I'm not scared for a challenge ;)

Approximately, how many days do you plan to play a week? How many hours per day?
    2-3hours a day in schooltime, weekends/holidays vary from all day to nothing (going out, etc etc)

Why do you want to join Illuminati?

Looks like a fine guild, VERY clear application requirements, own website etc etc.. everything I want

Anything about yourself that you'd like us to know? (Optional)
    I'm from europe, that means I'm 6 hours ahead of most players in Gerrant (East coast). This is probably the only negative point I could think off for now :P. I do NOT lagg in-game nor do I experience bad gameplay due to being from Europe, just to clear that up.
    dusky
    dusky
    Shadow

Number of posts : 1269
    Registration date : 2010-12-02

Dragon Nest : Tranni's Application. Empty Re: Dragon Nest : Tranni's Application.

Post by dusky Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Hey Tranni. If you're from Europe, are you even legally able to play the NA version? o -o We're not big on lag problems, since everyone has lag to some extent. -cough- It all sounds good to me. You still can own at pvp if you practisepractise. [:
    Tranni
    Tranni
    Shadow

Dragon Nest : Tranni's Application. Empty Re: Dragon Nest : Tranni's Application.

Post by Tranni Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Completely legal, according to human rights you have the right to cover your identity.
    Aeiku
    Aeiku
    Radiant

Number of posts : 1315
    Registration date : 2008-10-15

Post by Aeiku Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Well if DN is not IP banned then I see nothing wrong with this.
    dusky
    dusky
    Shadow

Number of posts : 1269
    Registration date : 2010-12-02

Post by dusky Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:22 pm

It is IP banned.
    Tranni
    Tranni
    Shadow

Post by Tranni Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:32 am

You can hide your IP two different ways, through software programs and proxy servers. The more legit way to hide it is through a licensed software program, but going through a proxy to hide your IP is perfectly legal. You can’t get in any trouble for this unless you are suspected of doing illegal activities while under hidden IP’s. Proxies will also slow your computer down considerably as it busies your network server.

But I'm NOT hiding my IP in-game, I hide my ip untill I pass server selection screen, after that there's no more ip checks and I can turn off my proxy.

And I played maplestory (other game from nexon) for like 4years with a masked IP. Never got into trouble, never go banned. :)
    Akabari
    Akabari
    Nova

Number of posts : 3348
    Registration date : 2010-04-29

Post by Akabari Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:40 am

Hoho, a European! I know a few friends who wants to play that are from Europe, but they are so lazy to bypass it. lol

Anyways good luck getting accepted, the leader is busy atm and can't really accept anything yet ^^;
    Tranni
    Tranni
    Shadow

Post by Tranni Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:42 am

Akabari wrote:Hoho, a European! I know a few friends who wants to play that are from Europe, but they are so lazy to bypass it. lol

Anyways good luck getting accepted, the leader is busy atm and can't really accept anything yet ^^;

Alright, Isn't it like 3:40A.M for you? :P
    Akabari
    Akabari
    Nova

Post by Akabari Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:52 am

It is XD. But i'm a night walker... Well, not anymore about to go sleep soon, lol.

And hopefully that time zone of yours won't stop us from partying/playing together. (If you get accepted that is -cough most likely will cough-) XD.
    Tranni
    Tranni
    Shadow

Post by Tranni Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:56 am

Akabari wrote:It is XD. But i'm a night walker... Well, not anymore about to go sleep soon, lol.

And hopefully that time zone of yours won't stop us from partying/playing together. (If you get accepted that is -cough most likely will cough-) XD.

Isn't it like night all day long where u live? in that closet :D
    Akabari
    Akabari
    Nova

Post by Akabari Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:00 am

No this closet is like a mini apartment! there's lights and everything in there... afro
    Akabari
    Akabari
    Nova

Post by Akabari Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:07 am

Anyways, got permission from the leader.. Application accepted thread closed~

Whisper Ayra, Aera, Koti or Orcas when you're on for an invite. D< DO IT NAO BEFORE I GO SLEEP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:29 pm