Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Axiomatic's Application

Axiomatic13
    Axiomatic13
    Shadow

Number of posts : 163
    Registration date : 2009-05-17

Axiomatic's Application Empty Axiomatic''s Application

Post by Axiomatic13 Sun May 17, 2009 4:25 pm

What is your IGN and class?
    IGN - Shikiyoku; Class- Archer/Arien
    What level are you at?
    I am currently level 25.
    What do you usually do in the game? (Staging/PVP/Both)
    Staging current, but may eventually decide to PVP.
    Approximately, how many days do you play a week? How many hours per day?
    Since summer vacation is coming, I can play for about 3 to 5 days with about 4 to 5 hours each day. However on days that I am home, I can play for the entire day I'll specify what days I'll be at home, but there will be times where I have to go to work.
    Were you in any other previous guilds? If so, name them.
    Yes, I was in GrimReapers.
    Why did you quit that guild? (Answer if you have answered the question above)
    I quit this guild because the guild lacks active players who are willing to interact with one another. In addition, since there is a lack of interaction they have nothing going on for the guild and its members. In fact, I remember that the guild leader's sole purpose to forming this guild was to just get a large number of active people. However the current situation contradicts that goal. Finally, the people in the guild are rude and ill-tempered Hence I left this guild.
    Why do you want to join Illuminati?
    I constantly see members of this guild around the square (this evidently shows to me that this guild is active and has a number of member that are on and play [having a good time]). Also, I've spoken to some of the members online and they seem to be very friendly because I helped me understand some new things that I missed in this game due to school (School will be over May 28th; It's senior year :) ). Overall, not only is the guilds main square in the square I like to be in, but it is consistently active and presents a friendly environment (even to strangers). Ergo, it is my wish to join this guild despite not having met some of the necessary requirements.
    Wuhay
    Wuhay
    Shadow

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-03-13

Axiomatic's Application Empty Re: Axiomatic's Application

Post by Wuhay Sun May 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Good Luck with your Application =D!!!
    Wuh
    silklash
    silklash
    Shadow