Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

DragonNest: Elitebeatx's Application

Elitebeatx
    Elitebeatx
    Shadow

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-07-24

DragonNest: Elitebeatx's Application Empty DragonNest: Elitebeatx's Application

Post by Elitebeatx Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Have you played Dragon Nest in foreign servers before?[/list]
    Nope

What will you plan to concentrate more on? (PVE/PVP/Both)[/list]
    Both PvP and PvE

Approximately, how many days do you plan to play a week? How many hours per day?[/list]
    Almost everyday if I can, 4-5+ hours per day

Why do you want to join Illuminati?[/list]
    I heard from a old friend of mine who was in your guild before that it's fun and everyone is active so I wanted to try and join. Also I like the guilds name a lot.

Anything about yourself that you'd like us to know?[/list]
    I'm pretty much an Otaku and love all kinds of Anime, and I crack a lot of jokes on people/things. :P
    Aeiku
    Aeiku
    Radiant

Number of posts : 1315
    Registration date : 2008-10-15

DragonNest: Elitebeatx's Application Empty Re: DragonNest: Elitebeatx's Application

Post by Aeiku Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:50 pm

I have found my replica. I accept! (Except I'm not an otaku because I hate Japanese)

Last edited by Aeiku on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Although my opinion doesn't matter so don't get your hopes up.)
    Akabari
    Akabari
    Nova

Number of posts : 3348
    Registration date : 2010-04-29

DragonNest: Elitebeatx's Application Empty Re: DragonNest: Elitebeatx's Application

Post by Akabari Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Aeiku wrote:I have found my replica. I accept! (Except I'm not an otaku because I hate Japanese)

Son, stop being tsundere.

Elitebeatx wrote:I heard from a old friend of mine who was in your guild before that it's fun and everyone is active so I wanted to try and join. Also I like the guilds name a lot

Explain plix o _o
    Hakari
    Hakari
    Eclipse

Number of posts : 5132
    Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by Hakari Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:28 pm

Thank you for applying. The majority of us are otakus as well so we would totally love to have more joining us :) I'm curious to who this "old friend" who's been in our guild before is as well though.

Tell us about it when you get the time to! On the other hand, feel free to post on our forums as much as you want as long as it's not considered spam!

Topics that you'll probably be interested in:

Dragon Nest General Discussion

Dragon Nest List of IGN's

Application Accepted.
    Thread closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:12 am